Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Sketch Dump: The Random Pad 15 AI Takeover

And then this happened.  I came into work after taking pictures of all the sketches a couple of weeks ago.  Mike, whose smart phone I'd used to take the pictures, told me he'd run a couple of my sketches through an AI drawing program.  (I'm guessing it was a slow day.)



Here's my original crappy sketch of Twitch streamer, Dizzy Kitten.




Here's what the computer did with it.


Here's Twitch streamer, Galadriex.  (I thought this sketch actually looked pretty good.)




Here's what the computer did with it.


I'm not sure what the AI was thinking exactly compared to the original, but I can definitely say it did it much better than I did.  Honestly, this was a bit devastating to my ego and I didn't need less confidence in my drawing skills.  I'm tempted to sketch these AI drawings, but it seems so meta.  Anyway, I'm going to keep drawing, though I don't know why.   

No comments:

Post a Comment