Thursday, September 23, 2021

Sketch Dump: The PO Notebook 18: Rose and Sabrina

These first three pages are sketches from a comic called Rose.  I bought the comic at a convention and it was signed by the author.     


The four sketches on the left are from Rose.  The two on the right are from something else.  The one at the top might be a co-worker.  Shortly after this page, I started labeling my sketches.
  

I like the Rose sketch on the right.  The simple sketch of the model on the left helped.  It's not that great, but doing a decent figure drawing sketch gave me some confidence.    


That's a Pernille Orum sketch on the lower right.  The other sketches are of Sabrina from this trade paperback.  I really liked the artwork in it.


I did a terrible job on drawing Salem the cat.  Adding him was a last minute afterthought and it shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment