Monday, September 27, 2021

Sketch Dump: The PO Notebook 20: Final Post Grab Bag

We've hit bottom on this notebook.  Maybe, or maybe not, in terms of quality, but this is the last post for this sketchbook.  (Don't worry.  There's a whole another sketchbook of crummy sketches ready to go.)  I wasn't sure how to categorize these, so they all got lumped together.  


The one on the left is a anime-ish drawing I found on the Internet.  That's the DC character, Dolphin, on the right.  I prefer the classic hot babe look for Dolphin, but the new fish-girl version was a little more interesting to draw.

   


Here's two poor attempts at drawing Projekt Melody.  I really like Mel, but these turned out terribly disappointing.  Maybe I'll try again someday.


Starting at the top left, that's Gamora, Oracle, an unidentified girl from the Legion of Superheroes, Tara from the Herculoids, and another character from Future Quest.


Supergirl on the left and Jade from Future Quest on the right.


And Viper (top left) and more of Supergirl finish this series off.  This sketchbook had some ups and downs in it, but it felt like a good learning experience.  I really unexpectedly enjoyed working from the Pernille Orum artbook.  I recommend it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment