Thursday, March 26, 2020

Country Music Magazines: Country's Hottest Hunks


Never let it be said, I did not service the hot, smoldering, needs of female blog readers.  My mom also liked Billy Ray Cyrus.  My dad was somewhat appalled.  Achy Breaky Heart didn't endear itself to everybody.  Billy Ray's image was further degraded by Hannah Montana and his daughter, Miley's, decent into degeneracy.  However, I think his part in Old Town Road may have redeemed him. 



I've been fascinated by these older pictures of Toby Keith, since I see him regularly in commercials.  He's gotten better with age.


Name that rear!  I can't believe women used to objectify men like this.


 Here's the classic "hunks" of Country.


Hey, that's what Garth Brooks like without his hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment