Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Sketch Dump: Models 2

The first one here is an unfinished charcoal drawing.  I don't know why I didn't finish it at the time.  Afterward, there was no way I could finish it, since I don't know who I was drawing.   





I think this was a sketch of a Steve Hanks painting.  I did this in black ink.


The color part of this is a sketch of a swimsuit model.  There used to be swimsuit magazines in the 80's that sort of carpetbagged off of the SI one.  I bought them regularly and found one legitimate use for them.  (Kind of sorry I don't still have them.)  I photocopied the original and inked and colored it.  The other two sketches were taped to it.  The top one is a sketch of singer Rachel Stevens.  She wasn't topless in the original picture.  (Whew!  That's too hot to think about.)  


I think this is a sketch of a comic book artist taking a selfie.  


This is so cute.  If only I knew who it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment