Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Artifacts: Dennis the Menace Christmas #55 Part 2

[Okay, because some idiot who runs this blog couldn't count the days till Christmas, I'm double-posting today.  Merry Christmas!  I'll be back Thursday.]

Warning.  You may never want to have kids after reading this story.















Yeah, I bet you're still shaking.  That two-page spread right before the end is epic.  Sorry that crease in the old comic didn't allow for a good, clean scan on that.  If only we could get the ultimate comic strip crossover: Dennis the Menace vs. Calvin and Hobbes!

2 comments:

  1. I agree about the two page spread. So much content in one place!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comments. Good luck on finding those old comics. I found these in a used bookstore one day. I was pretty lucky.

      Delete