Thursday, May 15, 2014

Artifacts: Looney Tunes

[I've got another adventure to post, but I'm going to be on vacation late next week.  I'll probably start posting it after I get back.  In the meantime, I've got some other stuff to put up.]



These are actually scans of pictures I took for a Photography class. Developer, stop bath, fixer, wash, the whole nine yards of old school photography. I’m not sorry that’s been replaced by something a whole lot easier. The pictures themselves are from the fondly remembered Comics Scene magazine. I’m not sure why I was taking pictures of a magazine, but I’m glad I did. That’s Daffy Duck from the Quackbusters cartoon, and Wil E. Coyote in his Acme Bat-Man outfit.

I have a couple of sketches, too.

Here's another shot from Quackbusters.


And this is a sketch of a Chuck Jones painting, December Morn.




No comments:

Post a Comment