Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Artifacts: Peanuts Fan Letters

[I'm off until next Friday.  Please go ahead and peruse some of the older posts if you haven't already.  I suspect I'll have some Memorial Day sports posts when I get back.  After that, I 've got one more short adventure ready to post.  I'm working on a large haunted house adventure right now.  Hopefully, it'll get close to done while I'm on vacation.]






I’m a big fan of Peanuts. I’ve got a whole bunch of the old paperbacks still. Back when I was in grade school, somehow I got the fan address for Charles Schultz and wrote him a couple of letters. (That address might still be valid for fan letters.) No telling what I wrote, but these are the replies I got back. If they weren’t in such poor shape currently (I’ve cleaned up the scans a little), I’d have them framed and on the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment