Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Artifacts: A Junior Fan






I apologize for the scan quality. I did it in a rush and no longer own the magazine. Remember these days of carefree optimism about NASCAR? Dale Jr. was in the 8 car with his Bud sponsorship and all was right with the world. (And I’m not even that big of a Junior fan.) What the hell went wrong! I could probably fill up several posts (and probably have) trying to fruitlessly answer that question. I can just barely watch the races anymore.

But the real questions here are two-fold. One, do you think this girl got a new car with a new color scheme and 88 decals? Two, where do I meet hot, insane sports chicks like this? I’m sure I could fake enthusiasm in NASCAR and Junior (have to scrub out pretty much all my NASCAR posts before she saw them), in exchange for my genuine interest for this girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment