Friday, May 22, 2020

Artifacts: World Calendar pics

Here's some pictures from a calendar I received in the mail from a charity.  I literally can't believe the number of solicitations I get daily from charities.  I think my record was nine in one day!  I feel like I owe my postman an apology.

They send piles of stuff.  They all send personalized mailing labels.  I get greeting cards, pens, coasters, calculators, world/US maps, reusable shopping bags, loose change, live checks for small amounts of money, and even a Dreamcatcher.  I looked up one organization that had sent me a particularly nice package.  They had a zero rating on a charity rating site.  You have to be trying to get a zero rating in order to get one.  In spite of their disclaimers about keeping donor information private, all of them clearly sell your address.  I've even gotten phone calls and I never put my phone number on anything I send.     

Ahem.

Anyway, here's some nice pictures I got from a calendar.  (I didn't send them any money.)










No comments:

Post a Comment