Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Photo Bomb: El Paso Snowstorm 1

Somewhere in the late 80's, El Paso got a bunch of snow.  I know people living at higher latitudes are yawning, but it was a big deal here in the desert southwest.  Getting significant snowfall in this area is fairly rare, but not totally out-of-bounds.  The city will often be shutdown for it, because we're not equipped lots of snow.   With the snow, I ran outside and took pictures with my nice new camera.  This might have happened around Christmas break at school.


Dangerous icicles.  I may have been endangering myself taking this picture.



View from my backyard.


Inside the tree.




Picture of my neighborhood.  It looks like a row of Christmas trees out front.



Isn't that all nice and scenic.  It's going to get a bit more interesting in ***Part 2.***

No comments:

Post a Comment