Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Sketch Dump: More Co-workers

Miss B was a co-worker at a previous place of employment.  I remember the first time I saw her in the breakroom.  I think I did a literal double take.  Between her luscious hair and curvy figure, she was like a dream.  She had a very specific taste in men: Mr. Next.  No one was ever quite good enough for her, especially after she actually went out with them (after breaking up their marriage first).  I wasn't good enough for even a sniff, but we were friends of a sort. 



This is a really sketchy drawing of her.  It's kind of cute, but I've never gotten a really loose style to work for me.


Miss M worked in HR, and I did actually ask her out.  That didn't get me in trouble, but didn't get me anywhere either.


Miss T.  Boy, here is one woman that's hard on anybody that makes the mistake of going out with her.  She never forgives or forgets.  Little wonder her current boyfriend lives on the other end of the state.


Ah, Miss T.  The bad news is that I didn't get married to her.  The good news is that a much better guy did.  She had twins and a very difficult pregnancy.  I would have crumbled in that situation.  I ran into her a couple of years ago.  She saw me first and came right over to me over.  She was so sweet.


That's French TV journalist, Melissa Theuriau, on the left.  She is stunning.  I have yet to see a bad picture of her on the Internet.  That's Miss V on the right.  I loved the sound of her voice, along with her looks.


Finally, here's another Miss M.  She's a bit of a mystery.  She raised two kids by herself, but never remarried, in spite of being glamorous and a bit quirky.  One of my co-workers was one of her potential suitors.  She was making way more than he was though.   

No comments:

Post a Comment