Thursday, December 10, 2020

Sketch Dump: Actresses

Let's start off with some tits.  Here's Playboy model, Sara Jean Underwood.  In the 90's, a co-worker kept his several years worth of Playboys at work, since his wife won't let him take them home.  I happily looked through all of them, but admittedly got a bit jaded after a while.  Sara was one of couple of models I really liked.  I was happy to see her on G4 TV's Attack of the Show for a while.  I remember seeing her Naked Yoga video on the Internet once.  That's a fine body of work.  


Colleen Rennison was a guest star on Stargate SG-1.  She was a young actress that portrayed Carter's adopted daughter.  Unfortunately, the character sort of fell through the cracks.  



Here's the ever adorable actress Jewel Staite.  This is a charcoal drawing.


Actress Michelle Trachtenberg.  Eurotrip is worth watching just to see her.


Molly Mckinney on the left was on a show called Aqua Kids, which I saw exactly once.  That once was solely due to her presence.  The girl on the right is unknown.
 

Rachel Stevens was on SClub7, which was a show I loved.  That was mostly to see her, but I actually enjoyed the show in general.
  
My favorite appearance of actress Sarah Carter was on two episodes of Smallville.  Her and Tom Welling had some exciting chemistry together.  Unlike most of my sketches, this does actually look like the person I was drawing.  
  

These aren't great charcoal sketches of the actress Stefanie von Pfetten, who played Showboat on Battlestar Galactica.  Her character just disappeared from the show, which was annoying, but that was par for the course for BSG.   


No comments:

Post a Comment