Thursday, December 17, 2020

Photo Bomb: El Paso Snowstorm 2

Continued from ***Part 1.***  These pictures continue on from the last series.  Another picture of the neighborhood.  

                                      
I love this picture.



Okay, then we got a bunch more snow.  I put these two pictures together so you can see the difference in the accumulation.


There's the front of my house.  It was still snowing when I took these pictures, as you can see.


That's 12 inches of snow.  This might have been the heaviest snow I've ever seen in this area.


Here's some pretty icicles on the shrubbery. 



Then we got a third round of snowfall.  This was a light dusting by comparison.  I went out and took a couple more pictures, including another pic of the lamppost.  


No comments:

Post a Comment