Friday, January 14, 2022

Sketch Dump: The Pony Book 3

This is going to get a bit random.  I didn't sketch pages out with posting in mind.  


On the left is Twitch chess streamer, Alyssa Zhu.  She is amazingly gorgeous.  She also has a surprisingly deep voice.  Next to her is former NM State Volleyball player Autumn Gentry.  I'm sorry she's not still around.  She was my friend, Ron's, favorite.  She was really nice during an autograph session.  Ron should have gone down to meet her.

      


Audrey Hepburn and another of Alyssa.
  

The picture on the right of Audrey Hepburn is the probably the best of my attempts.  I watched Eurotrip around the same time I watched Roman Holiday, so I drew a couple of sketches of Michelle Trachtenberg.  That's her on the top right.  On the bottom is Amy Hendrick.  I don't know who that is or why I drew that.  


There's one nice sketch of a regal Audrey and two really bad ones and another sketch of Michelle Trachtenberg.


That's another attempt at Autumn on the left.  In the middle is Twitch streamer, Sam (Seum).  I like that sketch a lot.  Lastly, that's Sephie from Crossgen's Meridian.    

No comments:

Post a Comment