Thursday, January 20, 2022

Sketch Dump: The Pony Book 7

Another one of my favorite Twitch streamers is Frivvy Fox (Lauren).  She also does a Youtube ASMR channel.  I've found her very sketch-able and very distinctive looking (and beautiful).  Sometimes I do a lot better than others.  


The one with the glasses is close to what she looks like.    


That's her on the left, though it looks nothing like her.  That's a quick sketch of a model on the right.  I  kind of like that one.



The photo reference picture had more to it with Frivvy in glamorous evening wear.  This is close to her likeness.  The pencil sketch was so delicate, not only was I afraid to ink and color it, I didn't even go over the lines to darken them.

 


I messed up her face on this one, otherwise it might have been nice.  Next to Frivvy on the right is Quinn McKay, announcer and wrestler from Ring of Honor wrestling.  I didn't draw in her trademark glasses, because the face turned out so cute.



One more of Frivvy on the left.  It still doesn't look like her.  That's another Twitch streamer, Seum (Sam), on the right.  That one turned out cute.  


No comments:

Post a Comment