Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Sketch Dump: The Pony Book 5

This post is mostly my favorite Twitch Streamer, Dizzykitten.  The first sketch here has another sketch of Audrey Hepburn.  There's a reason I don't usually draw teeth.  There's Dizzy next to her.

   



Here she is in a Ren Faire outfit.  I dithered over inking and coloring this one.  I probably should have made the dress lines heavier.


There she is in profile.  It turned out pretty good.  That's Arwyn from Crossgen's Sojourn in the top right and a model at the bottom.


This one would have been good, but I didn't notice until it was too late that the neck was too long.  Sometimes I wish I was drawing on a computer tablet, so I could fix stuff like that.  Below, that's Deren from Crossgen's Meridian
 

No comments:

Post a Comment