Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Sketch Dump: The Pony Book 6

It's more of Twitch streamer, Dizzykitten.  These are one of my few original ideas for drawings.  I have a few Osprey military books and I had an inspiration to try putting Dizzy in some 1800's uniforms.  I'm thinking this was also inspired by the battle beneath the tree in The Nutcracker.


First is Dizzy in a Scottish Black Watch uniform.  Great idea, however all the proportions are screwed up on this.

      


Probably the best of the bunch and it was the last.  This is a Napoleonic artillery driver uniform.



More proportion problems.  Another French uniform.



This one wouldn't have been bad, but the face isn't great.  It's another French uniform.  Of course, I'm not showing her wearing the hats.  The sketch would go off the page.  



Lastly, this is an English sailor's uniform.  It's not a Marine uniform, but in this case the naval troops operated Gatling guns in land campaigns.  The two pencil drawings are Sephie from Crossgen.  I didn't have any more Dizzy uniform ideas for the page. 


No comments:

Post a Comment