Friday, January 21, 2022

Sketch Dump: The Pony Book 8

A few more sketches of Twitch streamers.  I'm not obsessed!  


That's Dizzykitten on the left, and chess streamer, Nemo on the right (Quyi is her name, I think). 


The next two are are of Frivvy Fox (Lauren).  Here she's in a Ren Faire outfit.


And here she is doing some exercise video game.  (I hope that's not too specific for you.)


Here's a montage.  Going from the top from left to right, French news anchor, Melissa Theuriau (never seen the woman take a bad picture), Nemo (I shouldn't have tried drawing in the teeth), wrestler, Hana Kimura (more on her later), ASMR artist Gibi (wearing a short hair wig), and finally a sketch from Imaginefx.
 

I liked this Gibi sketch on the left so much, I didn't ruin it with my lousy inking and coloring.  Unfortunately, the lousy sketch of actress, Sophia Bush, sort of impinged on it.  Unlike Melissa, while I know Sophia is gorgeous, I can't find more than a couple of good pictures of her on the Internet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment