Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Card Show: Christmas 2023

I'm not sure why I keep posting greeting cards, but it's seasonally appropriate at the moment.


Up first is actually a photo from my Aunt Judy.  They're in Springfield, Missouri and this the main Bass Pro Shop store done up for Christmas.  



Here's her card.


Her dog, Tucker, also sent a card.  He's a great dog.



And I thought the envelope was cute.





These are a couple of cards from thoughtful co-workers.  



One of my other co-workers gave everyone in the department a pair of socks with pictures of her face on them.  They even came in the little plastic gift box.  She definitely "won" Christmas.  We're loosely planning on all wearing the socks for a meeting sometime.  I'll update the post if I get a group picture.  




And this is a card from my dad's neighbors, who had us over for lunch on Christmas.  That was very nice of them.  Their two dogs and their cat also signed the card, which was a nice touch.    











And these are from some various charity giveaways.  

No comments:

Post a Comment