Monday, August 3, 2020

Artifacts: Extra Random Stuff

Once again, I present a few oddities I scanned.  (I've got some more interesting stuff coming up next.)

A co-worker gave me this a couple of weeks ago.  It is indeed too cool.  He found it at the Old Apple Barn outside of Cloudcroft, New Mexico.  He said there were other fake bills there with other themes.



Okay, this is sad.  I longer remember what comic book magazine this was the cover of.  The character is Concrete.  I'm not sure if this was commissioned for a Halloween issue or it was a cover of the comic book.  Whatever.  I like it.



Lastly, I have a couple of large anime wall hangings at home.  These were the inserted labels with them.  Here we have one of my favorite characters, Madoka, from Kimagure Orange Road, and the iconic Rei from Evangelion.



No comments:

Post a Comment