Friday, July 31, 2020

Artifacts: Random Stuff

Erm, yeah.  Just what the title says.  This was some stuff I scanned from mom's scrapbooks that didn't fit in with the other stuff.  So, let's get to it.

This was the first picture from the first scrapbook.  I'm not exactly sure why mom saved it, but it's a picture from the preschool I went to.  That's the teacher's, Mrs. Lamm's, daughter in the early 70's dress.  I like this picture because of the period wardrobe.  
  


Here's an article about my first Christmas Parade.



Here's my first movie.  I do not remember either flick.



Insert your Tiger King jokes here if you've seen the show.  (I haven't.)  This was an animal park I visited as a kid.  One quick Internet search revealed that it's still there, though under a different name.



Here's an essay I wrote as youngster blowing the lid off of the entertainment industry.  It was too hot to print then and even more explosive now.  Read if you dare to learn the truth.



Lastly, mom apparently saved an apology letter she sent to my teacher I guess after I'd acted up in school (probably preschool).  I wonder if the teacher sent it back with corrections.  I like the, "He seems so disinterested in writing," line.  Thanks, mom.


No comments:

Post a Comment