Thursday, November 26, 2020

Sketch Dump: Models and Happy Thanksgiving

I got this card in the mail this week from my aunt, so I thought I'd post it here for the holiday.





On with the regular content.  This was a swimsuit model, except I forgot to draw the swimsuit.  I think her name was Bianca.


Here's the same pose, but just the headshot.  Maybe Andrea Corr from The Corrs below it.


Here's more of the swimsuit models and probably another with Bianca.  The swimsuit company was called Ujena and they're still around.  They produced a magazine that was sold at the newsstand in the 80's.  The 80's were so great.  
  



I never usually draw full noses.  They don't look right without proper shading.  It's pretty obvious from all of these sketches that I don't know how to shade at all.



The next three feature some cuties.  I wish I could remember who they were.


No comments:

Post a Comment