Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Sketch Dump: Really Random

I had a few scanned sketches left over from a previous batch.  I've got another batch, but they're not ready to go yet.  Sorry that there's no attempt at theme here.    


This is the elf character from the Baldur's Gate comic.  I hate that comic.  It's not her fault.  (It's Minsc and Boo.  They're so dumb.)

  


Here's a couple more Ilya Kuvshinov sketches.  They're honestly not as good as my other ones.  



The girl on the left is unknown.  That's Miranda Cosgrove on the right.  I ran into her on Saturday morning TV a couple of months ago.  She's the producer of a girls science program.  She's only a host on the show, but she's pretty funny.  Here's a clip of outtakes.


Here's a sketch of Mockingbird.  The artwork in her comic was pretty good, but the story and her character were awful.


This is a sketch of an opera singer.  I had fun with that blue pen.


These two are of a fictional character of mine named Tilly.  They're really old.  The bottom one is a Patrick Nagel painting with her head put on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment