Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Sketch Dump: Superheroes

I was a big Gen 13 fan for a while.  I grabbed up any issue I found at my local comic book store.  I liked sketching Roxy (Freefall).  I don't think she was my favorite character though.



There's a couple of unidentified girls with Roxy.


There was a Magical Drama Girl Roxy mini-series that I found an issue of.


This is a poor sketch of the Supergirl, but I like the pose.


Here's two of Wonder Woman.


This was from a Steve Rude painting.  He's one of my favorite artists.  He did a few paintings of Wonder Woman, but I don't think he ever did a comic.
 

This was a cosplay picture of Zatanna.  My sketch did have legs on it, but they were out of proportion.  I'm still learning figure drawing.  The girl in the picture also reminded me of a girl a dated.

No comments:

Post a Comment