Friday, November 13, 2020

Sketch Dump: Superheroes

I've been a big fan of the Teen Titans for awhile.  There have been quite a few versions.  One of the more recent ones featured a new Aquagirl that I was infatuated with.  Unfortunately, the comics were terrible.  I was pretty nuts about her to keep buying those issues.  




Jim Balent's Catwoman is, in my mind, the definitive version of the character.  The guy loved her.  He put her in the purple skintight suit with the black hip boots.  My sketch here, though, is her in a swimsuit.  I don't think I still have those issues to go back and draw her in costume.  Darn.    



I'm not a big fan of the black leather and googles look for Catwoman, but I did draw this.


Here's Domino from X-Force.  There's my character, Tilly, in the glasses.  She doesn't wear glasses.  Why did I do that?


Here's Elektra from Elektra: Assassin.  That's Tisha, Tilly's best friend, underneath.  I really should figure out a way to write that story with them.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment