Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Sketch Dump: Superheroes

 Okay, first up is a sidekick of sorts, Lois Lane.  This from Jim Lee's Hush.  I'm no Jim Lee.    



This girl is from the Legion of Superheroes, but I don't remember who she is.  Given my LSH knowledge, she must be fairly obscure.  Invisible Kid (II)'s sister?  

Okay, this girl, Maria Lucci, is from a comic book, but not a superhero.  I never actually read the comic, Parts Unknown.  


This is Polaris from X-Factor.  The artist in this issue had a very stylized style.  I probably wrecked this old drawing when I went back over the lines before scanning it.  


This is another old sketch I had to trace over.  That's Psylocke on top and Phantom Girl from the LSH on the bottom.

Lastly, here's a couple of Starfire along with a girl from Birds of Prey.


No comments:

Post a Comment