Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Sketch Dump: Veronica

Some more Archie sketches.  This time we feature some more Veronica.  These are based on Bob Montana art.


Here's a happy Veronica.  Actually, this was such an unlikely pose for her, I misidentified it as a Betty drawing at first.  I've been looking at too many sketches lately.


Here's a charcoal of Veronica.



Veronica in a cute hat.


A winsome Veronica.  This is another unlikely pose for her.


Lastly, we have a sketch of the Veronicas singing group.  Lisa and Jess are identical twins who front the group.  Okay, they don't look much alike in this sketch.  It's because I used charcoal and couldn't fix my mistakes.  Why was I ever drawing with charcoal?  Anyway, the group is named after Veronica, so it still thematically fits.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment