Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Sketch Dump: Models

More sketches of photos of girls I can't identify.


This might be from a Tiffani Amber Thiessen photo, but I don't remember and it doesn't look like her anyway.



I like the hair here.  I have a hard time drawing that loose most of the time.



I'm pretty sure this one was a model from an ad.


These next two are pretty old sketches from the 90's.  Who is that girl with the short hair?


I can identify where these sketches came from.  This was a model from a Penthouse layout.  I had a co-worker who kept all of his girly magazines at work.  You'd think I'd be better at figure drawing after seeing all of them.  I don't think I knew enough anatomy and proportions (still don't) to really get anything out of the voluminous exposure to the nude figures.
  

Nice classy hairstyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment