Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Sketch Dump: The Asia Notebook 9: Streamers and a Softball Player

Alice Roberts is an English scientist.  I watched a Nova program that featured her.  I didn't think much of the program, but I thought she was pretty.

   


This is one of Twitch streamer, Nicetya (Anastacia).  She's beautiful, but this sketch is terrible.


The one on the left is another one of Anastacia.  She currently has a septum ring.  It's an absolute defacement of a work of art.  On the right is a sketch of Katniss by Ilya Kuvshinov from ImagineFX magazine.  
 

On the left is yet another screwed up 3/4 view.  On the right is Ana, That Star Wars Girl, from Youtube.



There's Basia Query, the catcher from Utah Valley's Softball team.  Here's one of the places where I wrote about her (5-1-21).  On the right is Mikhaila Peterson.  She's interesting.  I think this is one of my better likenesses (which isn't saying much).   

No comments:

Post a Comment