Friday, December 3, 2021

Photo Dump: Grandma and Various

I had a few extra photos that I should have scanned and posted a while back.  The first image here features a view from an enclosed balcony in a duplex that I lived in in junior high.  It was cool, but I did get into some trouble up there. 


My friend, Kyle from high school, told me to take the picture as the ball was going into the hoop.  That was on the first try.  Him and his brother were Harlem Globetrotter good at half court shots.


Here's a view of his living room with his Couch Potato plushie.  That's a big screen TV back when nobody had big screen TV's.  His family lived on the golf course, so they were pretty well off.


Grandma and grandpa back when they were dating.


I forgot to write down who these family relations are.  


Me and grandma (and mom's finger) outside of the duplex house.


Me, grandma, and dad in the Old Tucson cemetery.  


Remember Wally?  Him and friend came down to visit me in El Paso on a bike trip.  That's my 1976 Mercury Cougar in the background.  Wally let me take a seat on his bike.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment