Monday, January 31, 2022

Sketch Dump: The Pony Book 14

I was introduced to Japanese wrestler, Hana Kimura, on a tribute episode on Ring of Honor Wrestling.  This poor beautiful and talented girl had a promising wrestling career and was even on a reality show.  Unfortunately, she ran afoul of some cyberbullying fans of the show and took it too personally and then took her own life.  It's fairly tragic.  Also, there's a sketch of CBU basketball player, Georgia Dale.  I'd noticed her in a game against the Aggies.  She is from Australia.

    


Like the above one, I spent a bunch of time on this sketch of Hana, but it's not quite right.  I filled in a couple of little sketches with it.  These are Twitch streamers Alyssa Zhu and Julie the Apprentice.  



The one on the left turned out okay.  These are still of Hana.  She changed her her color.



Here's one of K-pop singer, IU.  I liked the pencils too much to wreck it with my bad inking.




Lastly, here's a WWE wrestler, Alexa Bliss.  I liked her a lot, but then she went Goth and weird on the show.  There's also a couple of quickies from Crossgen's Meridian

No comments:

Post a Comment