Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Sketch Dump: The Pony Book 15

This first drawing is Midge from Archie Comics, based on Adam Hughes' rendering.  This is actually drawn on blank paper.  For some reason when I finished the sketchpad, I was reluctant to start using my next new sketchbook.    


If you want to have some fun, look up some old Springmaid ads.  They're fun and cheeky.  


The sketch on the left is a model that looked cute.  The other is some ad art from Imagine FX magazine.  That turned out better than I thought it would.



Lastly, I finally watched the four Evangelion movies on Amazon Prime.  (The first one was good, then it got weird, then really weird, but the last one ended really well.)  I fruitlessly tried to do a do sketch of Misato, but never did.  There's a pencil sketch of a villain from an old issue of Firestorm at the bottom right.      




No comments:

Post a Comment