Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Sketch Dump: Actresses and Singers

The first drawing is in pen.  I like it though it really doesn't look like actress, Alona Tal.  I wish the Israeli-born actress had found more success acting to this point.  She's been memorable in many smaller roles.  There was a fansite (long gone) for her that posted her work on a sitcom in Israel that was really funny even in Hebrew.



Anna Netrebko is an opera diva.  I've enjoyed her work quite a bit.  These two charcoal sketches aren't great, but I like the animation in them.



Here's a charcoal of Erica Durance from Smallville.


This a bit of a cheat.  I cannot remember this actress' name.  I do like this charcoal anyway.  What's odd about it is that it's on tracing paper and a bit oversized.  I must have drawn it rough on something else and traced it in charcoal.  I think that's about the only time I've used tracing paper.
  

I think this is Susanna Hoffs from the Bangles.  The 80's icon is still beautiful unto this very day. 


I think this is supposed to be actress Tiffani Amber Thiessen.  
  

Lastly, here's one of the identical twin sisters from the Veronicas.  A few years ago, I could have told you which one.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment