Monday, October 5, 2020

Sketch Dump: Girls I've Known

Not in a Biblical sense (unfortunately).  This is a grab bag of various women I've met.  I wish I'd done all the scanning first and then grouped the pictures better. 


Here's co-worker, Miss A.  I really don't know her well, but I've enjoyed drawing her from various pictures from work, like this one from a Christmas party.



That's Miss T, that I dated, on the right.  The other two I don't know.  I like that sketch with the glasses.  I was using a blue fountain pen with these.


The next two are of my friend, Miss B.  I haven't seen her in several years.  She was very pretty and a local actress.




Here's a real oddity.  Occasionally, I see attractive women while grocery shopping.  One time, I saw an actual stereotypical Goth girl.  She was absolutely adorable.  Meeting her was out of the question, but I couldn't resist looking.  I made a mental impression of her and quickly pencil-sketched this when I got home.  



Co-worker, Miss MM, done in charcoal.

The next two are of co-worker, Miss R.  This one is in charcoal.  

Unfortunately, I wasn't at the employee trip to the waterpark; I only saw the pictures.  I might have fainted if I'd seen her in a bikini in person. 

Lastly, here's Miss T from a employee masquerade party.

No comments:

Post a Comment