Friday, October 16, 2020

Sketch Dump: Flash Girls 1

Besides all of the Archie and Sojourn sketches, I'm shocked by all of the Alex Raymond Flash Gordon sketches I did.  When I start drawing something, I keep going with it.  Many of these sketches were on copy paper.  I must have run out sketch paper and decided not to buy any more for a while.  Unfortunately, many of them were too light.  I had to draw over them to make them darker before scanning.  


There's a Mongo princess or queen I think to the left and Dale Arden to the right.  Awesome 40's hair.




Queen of a Mongo jungle kingdom.



There's the jungle queen in more reserved attire on the left.


Raymond took any opportunity to show some skin.  Ugh, some of these are terrible sketches by me.


I'm not sure who the girl was on the left.  Not from Flash Gordon.  I redrew part of that one before scanning.  On the right, is another Mongo queen.  Dale is beautiful, but she sure had a lot of competition for Flash on Mongo.


No comments:

Post a Comment