Friday, June 11, 2021

The Elvis Collection: Newspaper Clips 13

This article is missing a nip out of it.  It's about the Elvis stamp. 


More about the Elvis stamp.  An impersonator performed at El Paso post offices on the release day.


The stamp was very popular as noted by the article on the left.  The two on the right were addressing issues before the stamp was released. 


A review of an Elvis bio series, Elvis: Good Rocking Tonight.  I haven't seen it. 


A couple of articles about an actor, David Keith, playing Elvis in the movie Heartbreak Hotel.  I haven't seen this one either.


A smattering of Elvis TV show articles.


I love the bottom article here about TV ratings.  It's fun to see the top 10 shows of the 80's.


The article on the left is about a direct-to-video Elvis comedy movie.  I haven't seen this one either, and I'm glad I haven't.  On the right is an article about an Elvis stage show.

No comments:

Post a Comment