Friday, March 10, 2023

Sketch Dump: Ilya 2, Drop 13


A couple of sketches of Crossgen characters.  That's Neven from Sojourn on the left and Sephie from Meridian on the right.  I think I was upset enough with my inking at the time to just focus on my pencils. 



Clockwise from the top left: Arwyn from Sojourn, Cassie (Wonder Girl), Voodoo, Artemis, and Yara (Wonder Girl).

  


Artemis and Persephone from a Joelle Jones' Wonder Girl comic.  There's some small portraits of Zealot by Jim Lee on the side.



I guess I felt better about my inking and coloring when I did these sketches of Cassie (Wonder Girl) by Joelle Jones.



More from Wonder Girl with Cassie and Artemis staring each other down.  Artemis should be a lot bigger and taller than Cassie.  There's a couple of Jim Lee Voodoos on the side. 

No comments:

Post a Comment