Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Sketch Dump: Ilya 2, Drop 21


A somewhat salacious Indycar model from an ad on the left.  An Ilya Kuvshinov drawing that I apparently rushed badly.
  

Twitch streamer, Galadrix.  She recently came back to streaming after being away for a couple of months.  Normally very confident, she said she got so nervous before coming back on that she almost didn't do it.  It was so cute.  Gala was swarmed by viewers (including myself) when she came back.


Brazilian actress, Isis Valverde.  I had to look at the note to see who it was.  Bad.


This is some Internet art.  Very bad.


Here's my favorite Twitch streamer, Dizzykitten.  This one is really bad,too.  I must have contemplated quitting art after drawing this.  Apparently, it was drawn from a piece done by her friend, Nabi.    

No comments:

Post a Comment