Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Sketch Dump: Ilya 2, Drop 15

The first four drawings here are from the Jim Lee artbook.  This is a reasonably cute Catwoman.  



Here's Power Girl.  The hands are trash.  The anatomy may be a bit off.  (Especially the boobs.  Power Girl's boobs are legendary.  I get embarrassed drawing big boobs.)  I still like the face.



Voodoo, Zealot, and Fairchild.  I like the one in the middle.  The other two are crap.



I guess I was feeling more confident and colored and inked these sketches of Saturn Girl and Black Canary.  They're okay-ish.



Lastly, when Olivia Newton-John died and looked for a pictures to draw, since I'd been a long-ago fan of hers.  (My dad had a crush on her.  Him and mom saw her in concert here in Las Cruces.)  These unfortunately turned out terrible.    

No comments:

Post a Comment