Monday, July 13, 2020

Artifacts: Adorable Nephews

Dad gave me some old pictures he was going through and I was reminded that I have a couple of adorable nephews.  Their proud grandma sent these. 

First, we have some pictures from a neighborhood Fourth of July parade.  What a great place to live where they put on an Independence Day parade in your neighborhood.


Here's a happy sailor-suited patriot.


And here's the unhappiest little patriot.





A couple cowboys ready for the rodeo.


Looking for Easter Eggs in a snazzy hat.


A couple of cheery reindeer.


Their neighborhood also puts on a massive Halloween Trick-or-Treating.  Huge throngs of kids and parents go up and down the street and massive bowls of candy are handed out.


Article from the Springfield News-Leader

Here are the boys dressed as Sherlock and Watson for Halloween.


Okay, this one is my favorite.  The boys are dressed as Hall and Oates.  I don't even know if they know who they are, but this is too prefect.


Lastly, here's my aunt's dog, Tucker, as a puppy.  Yes, he's real and not a little overly cute stuffed animal.


No comments:

Post a Comment