Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Artifacts: Old Pictures

These are some old pictures dad gave me.  They were from my aunt, who'd sent them to my mom.   

These first two pictures are actually a couple of old postcards that probably belonged to grandma.

After the Storm Green Forrest, AR.


The Blue Hole at Osage.  There was a note on the back of this one that said, "Grandma used to like swimming there."


One of my aunts and her husband.

 My grandma and one of my aunts from back in the day.


Picture of my great grandfather, Charles Bishop.


One of my relatives used to own a drug store.  The soda counter was rescued from the store and reinstalled in a house.  Check out the old phone.  I wonder if it's the same one from the old picture below?


Here's a couple of pictures from my aunt's trip to New York.  She fits right in.


No comments:

Post a Comment