Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Sketches: More Ilya and Some Others

I just finished a sketchbook and was about to toss it in my sketch box.  I made the mistake of inventorying what was in there.  This was my ninth full sketchbook, along with two portfolios and a couple of folders containing loose drawings.  This all brings up the question: Why do I still suck?  Regardless, here are a few more sketches from my latest sketchbook.

We'll start with some more Ilya Kuvshinov inspired work.  I've already done two posts (7-20-20 and 6-1-20) featuring his work.  I'm trying to get the most out of my investment in his artbook.





Here's an older charcoal drawing of Mary Jane.


In the next three pictures, I can't identify the subject.  They might have just been models.




This is Rose from a signed comic I got at a convention.


  Lastly, here's a Witchblade sketch.  It's from a comic I bought along with the artbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment