Friday, July 3, 2020

Artifacts: Valentines Cards 4

We start off with a sad Valentines card with grandma and grandpa missing seeing me.





Two more from grandma and grandpa.  They must have known I was a Peanuts fan.





This was from a kid from grade school.  He was a bully, but I somehow befriended him.


A couple of Strawberry Shortcake cards.  These are cute.


Your eyes aren't deceiving you.  That is a Valentines card from the 70's with the included lollipop still attached.  I have no explanation why I didn't eat the thing or why it had been in a scrapbook all these years.  The only scarier thing is that this wasn't the only card with one in the scrapbook.  In the other one's case, it had melted all over the page.


I don't know why, but I love this tea ceremony card.






No comments:

Post a Comment