Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Artifacts: Congratulations, Hello, and Thank You Cards

This first card something of a baby card.  I honestly don't recognize the relatives.  They put a very sweet note at the bottom to me saying how lucky I am to have such good parents, grand parents, and great grand parents.




This card came from a young couple who lived next to us.  I liked the lady, who was very nice.  They moved away and had a baby who autographed the front of the card.  This card wins for making the most of card space to write a message.  (Such wonderful penmanship.)






This was a card from a girl who lived in the boarding house I lived in.  She was from the Netherlands.  We saw one of the Lord of the Rings movies together.  She was reserved, but reasonably pleasant.




No comments:

Post a Comment