Friday, June 5, 2020

Artifacts: Christmas Cards 1

There were surprisingly few Christmas cards in the old scrapbooks.  Maybe these were just the cards addressed to me from relatives.  Some of these are more recent cards that I've gotten while on my own.


This card is unique.  It is literally the only thing I ever received from girl I was friends with that I was in love with.  It's a nice card at least.




This is an older card from my childhood.  It had paper model inside of a Dusenburg.  I had another card with another model, but it had disappeared.  This one was intact.




A card from my Aunt Judy with a picture of a Westie.  She's owned two sweet ones.


This was a large card.  It has a tabbed bottom so that it can stand up.




Here's a Christmas card from Grandma.  It was probably one of the last ones she sent me.  I still had the envelope with the "I miss you," message.  The card itself is a charity card.  I get solicitations from the Indian school as well.  I'd be curious why Grandma was contributing to them.










No comments:

Post a Comment