Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Artifacts Get Well Cards 4

Here's the last batch.  The cards I'm putting up are just a fraction of the cards that were in the scrapbooks.  If you like any of these cards, you could take most of them into an editing program and wipe out my personal stuff and write your own stuff in them.



Here's a card from a childhood friend.  He's the one who sent the card from Disneyland.  Our relationship actually wasn't that close.  I was jerk to him.  Oh, well.  





I got the chicken pox the last week of school when I was in the eighth grade.  That was a little late compared to most kids, so there was about a day delay in diagnosis.  In the meantime, I scratched myself silly.  At the same time, we were in the middle of moving out of town and dad got in wreck in his Ford Pinto (no explosion though).  Mom was understandably agitated.  My best friend came by to say "Goodbye," while I was still in bed awaiting the move.  The rest of our class was checking themselves for red spots.  Aunt Judy sent this card for encouragement.


How about this?  It's a card from Mrs. Lamb's preschool to me while I was out sick.  She was a nice lady.  I'll post some other preschool stuff sometime in the future.





No comments:

Post a Comment