Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Artifacts: Valentines Cards 2

This is a collage of four small cards.  These are all featuring Holly Hobbie from the 70's.  I love the prairie girl aesthetic.  Imagine my shock when I looked this up and found out that Holly is currently the star of a teen kid's show.  It's set in the present day, but in the country so her wardrobe isn't too far off. 


The fencing boy here is wearing too much lipstick.




This is a card that doubles as novelty glasses.  It's from Mrs. Lamm, my preschool teacher.



This is a nice one from Grandma and Grandpa.



This one I gave to my grandparents.  They saved it and somehow it came back to me years later.


This was one I gave to Grandpa.  It still had it's envelope with it, along with a little bitty photograph.  I think that's Grandma holding me.



No comments:

Post a Comment