Wednesday, February 10, 2021

The Elvis Collection: Items

This is a post of various paraphernalia.  First is a figure.  It's pretty nice.  I got this for mom for a gift.




Here's a Christmas card.  Very ornate. 




Here's a Rusty Wallace NASCAR with an Elvis paint scheme.  It was part of a three-pack with a display board.  It was on sale at Wal-Mart.  Rusty isn't my favorite driver, but I thought this car would be a neat gift.  I did like the Harley-Davison paint scheme one in the pack.  By odd chance, I met a visiting programmer NASCAR fan at work.  His son was a Rusty fan, so I gave him the standard paint scheme car and the picture that came with the display.  I also got a Bobby Labonte pack, who I like more, with this one.  It had a Christmas Coca-Cola Polar Bear paint scheme car.  I changed out the two displays and put in my Jeff Gordon and Dale Jr. cars, along with some pictures. 



This is a musical Christmas ornament.  It was probably too big to hang on the tree, so it never made it out of the box.  I think the battery must be dead, since it's no longer playing the song.


Here are some chocolate boxes.



 

This one plays music when opened.  It still works, though I can't discern the tune.



Don't worry.  This isn't the end.  There's plenty more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment