Tuesday, February 23, 2021

The Elvis Collection: Second 50's Scrapbook 2 - James Dean Part 2

One more post of James Dean pages.  


Here's a page of other personalities mom liked.  (That is a random black piece of paper on the page for some reason.)  There's Tab Hunter, Sal Mineo, and Nat King Cole.  I can't identify the others.


This was a more recent article, I guess from when mom was putting the scrapbook together.  Most of these clippings are obviously from the 50's and 60's, but the itself scrapbook was from the 80's.






This was on the back of one of the pages.  It's popular song lyrics.  (Obviously, this is pre-Internet.)  There's Johnny Cash's classic I Walk the Line along with My Boy Elvis.  I've never heard that Elvis song.  I'm sure it's really great. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment